
Welcome to my icon community! I imported everything from LJ after a three year hiatus, so some old icon links are broken. Gradually working on getting it all up and displaying properly again.
Send me a PM if there's any post in particular you'd like to see shuffled up to the top of my "fix it" queue.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 04:51 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 04:51 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 04:53 am (UTC)squeals at all the Koraa newsI will definitely credit when used :D(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 11:24 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 05:12 am (UTC)ZOMG, makes me even more excited :D
(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 05:26 am (UTC)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXriwMQBNSQ&feature=player_embedded
(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 05:29 am (UTC)(Of course my timezone's bed time is everybody else's morning and afternoon.)
(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 06:01 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-25 02:58 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 06:38 am (UTC)I just may have to change my angry Azula icon to angry Korra at some point.Thanks so much for these!(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 08:38 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 08:43 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 08:56 am (UTC)I'll be making/posting more GIFs and still icons tomorrow, now that I have a copy of the high quality trailer. :D
(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 11:52 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-07-24 05:16 pm (UTC)<3
Date: 2011-07-24 08:37 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-08-16 04:35 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-01-16 03:40 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2012-02-04 09:10 pm (UTC)